Study in a way that works, with interesting assignments and projects and no long exams.
Ducere blends immersive online study with applied tasks. You control the tempo and study schedule.
Gain real project experience with leading Australian companies and business professionals.
Ducere Global Business School is a Melbourne-based online education provider. It offers degrees in business, entrepreneurship and management with education partners, including the University of New England and Torrens University Australia.
Ducere means ‘to lead’ in Latin and the Business School's goal is to transform education and change lives through global leadership and teaching.
- Students enjoy the structure and security of a formal university education.
- At the same time, you gain access to innovative learning models and a Global Leaders Faculty.
The Business School is passionate about providing a great education experience. People who study with Ducere enjoy:
- flexible online study
- dedicated support teams to assist with academic and general requirements
- the ability to work on real business challenges with leading Australian organisations
- introductions to industry mentors
- opportunities to develop your own ventures
- being able to increase or decrease study loads.
Partnership with Torrens University Australia
Ducere partners with Torrens University Australia to deliver business and management degrees. Graduates receive a testamur with the Torrens University Australia seal.
The partnership allows Ducere to apply innovative, powerful learning models with the backing of Torrens’ infrastructure and accreditation.
Ducere students gain exclusive access to interviews with the Global Leaders Faculty, such as Prof. Robert Kaplan. You can benefit from their expertise and insights on subjects covered in the courses. Every recorded interview is crafted to draw out insights on important learning topics.
The impressive Global Leaders Faculty consists of some of the world’s most successful individuals. They include:
- Presidents, Prime Ministers, Nobel Prize Winners
- government ministers, scientists, academics
- entrepreneurs and company CEOs.