All Lerna Courses materials, encompassing images, text, and video, are safeguarded by the Australian Copyright Act 1968.
© Lerna Courses
Lerna Courses recognises that when interacting with these pages:
- You may access Lerna Courses content strictly for informational purposes.
- You are permitted to save or download a local copy for personal reference.
- You may forward it to your printer for individual use or to share the details with authorised and prospective users; however, no charges should be applied for such distribution.
- Any commercial usage or reproduction is strictly forbidden.
- The source must be prominently acknowledged by incorporating the copyright notice in any duplicate you generate.
- Modifications to the material are not allowed without Lerna Courses' explicit consent.
Please note, there's no universal permission for users to digitally reproduce copyrighted content. If there's an interest in republishing copyrighted content, specific authorisation will need to be obtained from the copyright holder. As soon as a material expression is crafted, authors in Australia are automatically granted copyright protection. There is no legal mandate to register the work or showcase the copyright emblem.