Andrew Lancaster is an accomplished author and has expertise in the fields of university education, careers, business, management, and psychology. To bring the best insights available, Andrew draws on personal experience while basing his writings on thorough research.
- Computer Science vs Software EngineeringSoftware engineering is specific. It’s about creating and maintaining programs. By comparison, computer science offers a diverse experience.
- Why I Want to Study Business: EssaysWe’ll let 14 college students explain for themselves why they chose to study business. Here are some of the best essays on study motivation.
- Why Study Business? 10 Good ReasonsYou’d think there must be good reasons why people study business. And there are. Here are the top reasons to do a business course.
- Why Study an MBA? 7 Questions to Ask YourselfShould you study for an MBA now or in the future? These 7 questions can help you decide. If you answer “Yes” to every one, enroll right away.
- Why Should My Company Pay for My MBA?If you’re hoping your company will pay for your MBA, these tips and strategies could boost your chances. I’ll explain how to make your case.
- How to Use Business Analytics for Decision MakingCompanies must take good decisions swiftly. Business analytics provides an advantage, enabling decisions that are fact-based and real-time.
- Is Psychology a STEM Major? Science vs Social SciencePsychology is a science where you study the mind and behavior. Students examine scientific theories and do research and statistical analysis.
- 7 Characteristics of Successful Online LearnersOnly a certain percentage of the population are cut out for online learning. Some important qualities are innate and difficult to acquire.
- 15 Skills for Data Science and the Data ScientistIf you want to know the must-have skills for a data science career, this list of hard and soft skills for data scientists is a great start.
- What Skills Does an MBA Give You?An MBA degree gives you leadership, management, business and soft skills, including analytical, critical thinking, and communication skills.
- Is an MBA in Marketing a Good Choice?An MBA (Marketing) is a sound business management degree. Specialising in Marketing strengthens a business skill widely regarded as essential.
- Is an MBA Tough? How Hard is an MBA Really?In some ways, an MBA is tough. You need the time, smarts and energy to get through.
- Psychology Symbol Ψ (Psi or Trident): Greek Text and ImagesThe symbol for psychology is Ψ, which is the Greek letter psi and the shape of a trident or pitchfork. Capital-letter psi (Ψ) is preferred.
- What is Applied Finance?Applied finance has distinct meaning. Finance is a broad term encompassing financial theory and concepts. Let’s now define applied finance.
- Master’s in Business Analytics vs MBAIf considering a Business Analytics program versus an MBA, be aware that these disciplines will require different skills and qualifications.
- 11 Business Analytics Jobs ExamplesBusiness analytics jobs examples include business analyst, data analyst, consultant, marketing analyst, statistician, and analytics manager.
- Is a Marketing Degree Worth It?How do you develop the breadth of skills needed for success in marketing? A bachelor or masters degree in marketing could be the answer.
- Why Study Leadership and Management?The truth is that, whatever qualities you were born with, leadership depends on a set of skills that every successful leader had to learn.
- Business Analytics vs Data ScienceBusiness analytics, when compared to data science, is a business-focused discipline. Business analytics aims to answer a specific question.
- Human Psychology: Study of Mind and BehaviourBy studying psychology, the goal is to improve the lives of others. Psychology students learn to understand the mind and human behaviour.
- 10 Marketing Objectives with ExamplesMarketing objectives drive successful campaign planning. Here are ten marketing goals with examples of clear objectives to achieve them.
More About the Author
As the founder of Unicurve, Andrew has dedicated himself to providing people with reliable, user-friendly guidance when choosing between online courses. His writing focuses on helping individuals make informed decisions about their education, careers, and future.
From exploring the differences between computer science and software engineering to delving into the skills needed for a successful management career, Andrew’s writing is informative, engaging, and thought-provoking.
With a PhD in Economics from the Australian National University and extensive experience as a manager in the Australian Public Service, Andrew has a wealth of knowledge to share.
If you’re looking for practical advice on topics about succeeding with online learning, your education, and capitalising on your qualifications, Andrew’s articles are an excellent resource. Whether you’re a student, a professional, or simply interested in learning more about these fascinating fields, Andrew’s work is sure to inform and inspire.